Funancial builds its model from 2 informational sources:
Data retrieved from Xero as per below:
- Company settings
- Chart of Accounts
- Contacts and Contact Groups
- Executive Summary reports
- Balance Sheet reports
- Profit and Loss (Income Statement) reports
- Invoices / Bills / Credit notes
- Bank transactions
- Adjustment information as configured within Funancial SMART:
- General Adjustments for Expenses – those one-off expenses which may be coming your way and should be taken into consideration in the forecast model.
- General Adjustments for Income – those one-off incomes which may be coming your way and should be taken into consideration in the forecast model.
- Account associations for Cost of Sales / Direct Costs vs. Operational Expenses.
- Account details and associates to use for Income / Expense / VAT / Other taxation payments